Beginning in 1890, “Customer Satisfaction Through Quality Products & Services” was Wilson Trailer Company’s guiding principal. Today, and as we look into the future, Wilson maintains this same commitment. Our daily company-wide dedication to planning excellence into every detail propels Wilson Trailer to the top of our industry and be known for our quality products in North America and around the world.
We have mastered the use of corrosion resistant aluminum in our trailers. Knowing its advantages and limits, then using it in the right areas of construction, aluminum yields a trailer that will allow a larger payload, flex when needed, and last longer with lower maintenance costs.
Our trailers are produced to provide our customers with the latest innovations, a long durable service life, and the best in value. The trailers are also produced with the utmost concern for the operator and load safety.
Today, Wilson Trailer Company maintains headquarter offices in Sioux City, Iowa and operates five modern production plants in Yankton, South Dakota; Moberly, Missouri; Lennox, South Dakota and Sioux City. Two of those five facilities are located in Sioux City. Family owned since its origin, Wilson Trailer is guided by the fourth generation of this family. It is their intent to carry out the Wilson legacy and the goal of being a worldwide leader in the design, manufacture, and marketing of transportation products.