Mission: Promote economic opportunity and financial security for individuals and businesses through quality, responsive and expert services; fair and equitable employment solutions; and safe and sound business practices.
Your workforce experts can help individuals with many job services:
- Identify your career interests.
- Find out what skills are needed for a new career.
- Write a resume and cover letter.
- Locate possible jobs.
- Complete the application process.
- Prepare for a job interview.
- Access appropriate training.
All individuals seeking employment or information about the local labor market receive assistance at no charge. Job listings are posted from local employers, state-wide employers, and federal and state government agencies. Register today at www.sdjobs.org. If you are from out-of-state, please visit www.DakotaRoots.com.