Posted on: January 27, 2021 • Category: CNC, Manufacturing
CNC/Machine Operator II
Position Qualifications: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
- Proficient in the use of fabrication equipment in the machine shop.
- Possess good communication skills.
- Commendable work history as a Machine Operator I.
- Proficient in reading engineering drawings and specifications.
- Must display a positive attitude, work ethic and teamwork.
- Ability to work up to a 12 hour shift.
- Willing to fluctuate hours to accommodate needs
- While performing duties of job, employee is required to: stand, kneel, walk, sit, climb, bend, and twist; use hands to finger, handle and feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear.
- Employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is exposed to changes in temperature and humidity, exposure to dust, fumes and is near moving machinery.
Objective of Position: Assist in the fabrication of trailer production to meet demand safely and efficiently.
- Proficient in the set up of various machines: CNC press brakes, CNC torch tables, CNC milling machine, CNC turning lathe, drill, shear, saw and hand cutting torches.
- Read and understands cut sheets and blueprints for production orders.
- Use measuring equipment, micrometers, calipers, tape measures and other tools
- proficiently and productively.
- Use material handling equipment including over-head and jib cranes safely and proficiently.
- Assist in training and inspection as directed.
- Follows all safety procedures and regulations.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.