Posted on: August 17, 2021 • Category: Office Support
Receptionist/ Job Coordinator
Larry's Heating & Cooling
- Professionally answering phone in a polite, friendly manner.
- Calling customers to set up appointments with Sales Project Managers.
- Schedule and dispatch jobs for the Sales Project Manager and Installers.
- Know how to establish customer rapport to ensure highest levels of satisfaction.
- Ability to complete accurate and timely paperwork.
- Ability to work Monday through Friday – 8am – 5pm
- Customer Service – 5 Years (Preferred)
- Accounting – 2 Years (Preferred)
- Computer Data Entry – 2 Years (Preferred)
- Knowledge in Microsoft (Especially Excel)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to represent Larry’s Heating & Cooling in a profession manner with customers, vendors, staff and the general public.
- Ability to work in a team environment, accept constructive feedback, and exhibit a positive attitude.
- Strong organizational skills, results oriented, and self-motivated.
We are looking for a full time, office professional in our Yankton Store. This key role serves as one of the primary points of contact for our customers In the Yankton area. The Successful candidate will take pride in his/her ability to bring individuals and resources together delivering superior service to both internal and external customers, vendors, and subcontractors. Our Office professionals assist our customers with scheduling service appointments, installation coordination, sales appointments, sale of parts and filters, all while creating a positive and professional impression throughout the process. This role also consists of Job costing projects, invoicing, following up with customers, preparing warranty packets, electronic filing, and more.
- Health Insurance.
- Other types of insurance.
- Retirement benefits.
- Paid time off.
- Employee discounts.
- Company paid trip – Every 5 years.