Posted on: March 26, 2021 • Category: Manufacturing
Trail King Industries
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the position qualifications
- Must successfully complete internal weld training program
- Ability to use measuring tools and devices accurately.
- Ability to apply basic math skills with addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
- Have a positive attitude, good work ethic and ability to work with others.
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
- Ability to work up to a 12 hour shift.
- While performing duties of job, employee is required to: stand, kneel, walk, sit, climb, bend, and twist; use hands to finger, handle and feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear.
- Employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is exposed to changes in temperature and humidity, exposure to dust, fumes and is near moving machinery.
This position profile describes the general nature and level of work being performed by the employee and is not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required for this position. Furthermore, this position profile does not establish a contract for employment and is subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
Objective of Position: Assist in assembling and welding of trailers as directed.
- Perform flat and horizontal welds within acceptable limits set by TK standard.
- Read and understand blueprints for specified trailer.
- Assist Lead Welder in assigned stall to effectively and efficiently produce trailers.
- Perform minimal assembly procedures successfully.
- Operates over-head and jib cranes safely and efficiently.
- Maintain acceptable attendance per Company guidelines.
- Follows all safety procedures and regulations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
A safe, friendly, employee-oriented work environment, a competitive wage scale, and a long list of employee benefits make Trail King a great place to build your career.
EOE F/M/ Sexual Orientation/ Gender Identity/ Disabled/Vet Employer
Drug Free Work Place