Posted on: March 24, 2021 • Category: Manufacturing, Production Supervisor
No. of Jobs: 1
Job Type: Full-Time
Pay Type: Salary
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Phone 1: 605-668-4142
Learn more about Vishay
1505 E. Hwy 50
Yankton, Yankton, SD 57078
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 2+ years experience in a manufacturing operations
- Technical aptitude is a plus
- Engineering/technical background is desired
- Process improvement skills are preferred
- Ability to build and maintain a professional working relationship with those employees supervised
This position requires access to information subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations and/or the Export Administration Regulations. As such, this position is open only to applicants who qualify as “U.S. Persons” according to U.S. federal law.
Vishay Dale, Yankton, South Dakota, is currently seeking a fulltime Production Supervisor responsible for supervising the daily activities of operators and production specific employees in a precision electronic component manufacturing operation.
- Ensure that process of all parts meet standards and that customer orders are accomplished in accordance with pertinent specifications and high quality control requirements
- Trains, disciplines, and monitors the onging performance of individual operators to ensure the maintenance of the highest levels of quality and production
- Plans and schedules workload to ensure smooth operations and the production of orders in the sequence assigned by the production scheduling department
- Expedites finished orders and the receipt of required materials whenever required to meet production schedules
- Approves applicants for hire and recommends separation of employees
- May arrange transfer within the department or between departments for the purpose of promotion or to facilitate more expedient production
- Makes recommendations regarding methods, workpalce improvements, changes in procedures, equipment modification, and the purchase of addtional tools, supplies and equipment
Vishay offers a comprehensive suite of benefit programs including health care coverage, financial support programs and other resources designed to help you achieve your personal and professional goals. With us, you'll experience unique career paths, an open and collaborative culture, a stable business that will be there for you, and opportunities to work globally and locally.
Do you have the skills we need? Are you ready to power your career as you power the world? If so, apply today.