Posted on: February 15, 2021 • Category: Health care, Pharmacist
St. Michael’s Hospital - Avera
- Flexible scheduling to include working around 30 hours a week including one Saturday a month.
- Hours of operation are Monday - Friday 8am - 6pm, Saturday 8am to noon.
- Only serious applicants that live locally or are willing to relocate to the area will be considered.
St. Michael's Hospital Avera/Bon Homme Pharmacy has a position open for a part-time Pharmacist to join a team of three additional pharmacists and four technicians. Details are as follows:
- Provide pharmaceutical care in a rural retail, hospital and LTC pharmacy. Prior experience in all settings is beneficial.
- Accurately interpret and evaluate provider's medication orders, counsel patients, and dispense medications.
- Coordinate work flow with other team members to ensure a productive and efficient environment.
- Provide MTM services.
- Provide service to nursing home and assisted living facilities.
- Work closely with local providers to evaluate medication therapy and make recommendations for appropriate therapy. Participate in Medicare Annual Wellness Visits at Bon Homme Family Practice.
- Review orders for our critical access hospital and prepare infusion therapy products.
Additional Information:If you have questions about the opening please contact Jaclyn Dvoracek, Pharm. D. at 605-589-2218 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.