Posted on: January 08, 2020 • Category: Financial
Mortgage Loan Shipper
First Dakota National Bank
One year certificate from college or technical school or; Three to six months banking or related experience or; Equivalent combination of education and experience.
The candidate must have the capability to maintain strict confidentiality, attention to detail and comply with all Bank policies and procedures. The ability to effectively communicate with various types of clientele, co-workers and departments to resolve an assortment of needs is required. A knowledge of real estate loan processes is essential along with strong organizational skills and the ability to work well in a team environment.
- Assures lock expirations are met and closed loan files are shipped to the investor on time
- Scans, indexes and splits out closing docs
- Assures conditions are met and all documents necessary to ship the closed loan file are in the file
- Uploads closed loan files to investors & assures original Notes are delivered to the investor on time
- Completes information online within the investor websites and sells loans
- Follows up with investors to clear exceptions received on files
- Assures the correct data and status are complete in the file for reporting purposes
- Uploads closed loan files into Xperience
- Assists with online mortgage registrations and transfers on the MERS website
- Transmits FHA, VA, RD funding fees online
Hours include Monday-Friday 8-5