Posted on: April 01, 2021 • Category: Manufacturing Supervisor
No. of Jobs: 1
Job Type: Full-Time
Pay Type: Hourly
Education: Associate's Degree
Phone 1: 605-664-8263
Visit Us Online!
2209 Kellen Gross Drive
Yankton, Yankton, SD 57078
Education and Experience:
- Two- or four-year degree from college or technical school preferred; 1-3 years supervisory experience preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to train, coach, and motivate employees
- Must be able to read and understand engineering blueprints
- Excellent organizational and follow up skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure, multitask and meet deadlines
- Maintain accurate log of employee attendance, track employee performance, production and maintain documentation on all employees.
- Conduct training of new employees and existing employees.
- Lead the team in process improvements.
- Promote safety in the workplace.
- Document problems at time of incident and communicate problems to the Operations Manager.
- Maintain quality in TruXedo product by knowing and understanding current policies in your area.
- Communicate with Operations Manager on special projects and interpreting information to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Assembly Supervisor is responsible for consistent on time delivery which requires the product to be processed through all necessary work centers on required due date.
- Solicit and promote a continuous improvement and positive working environment.
- Attendance and dependability are essential job functions, you must report to work on time and accurately complete the daily duties as assigned
The Assembly Supervisor will work Monday through Thursday, 6:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. with overtime as expected.
Pay and Benefits:
- Truxedo offers competitive pay, with a wage progression as the job is learned, and the opportunity for annual increases
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision health insurance
- A matched 401k savings program to plan and save for your retirement
- Paid vacation and time off to ensure time with your family and a work/life balance
- Educational assistance to continue in college or pursue other skills and further your career.
- Discounts on great Truck Hero products for you, your family, and friends.
COVID 19 Pandemic Addendum
In light of the current pandemic situation, to protect all team members we require the ability to:
Pass daily pandemic health screening protocols which include responding to CDC recommended personal health and activity related questions.
Follow pandemic safety protocols which may include:
- Wearing of an approved face covering at all times
- Washing hands/use of hand sanitizer upon entry to facility and as needed throughout the day
- Cleaning/disinfecting of personal work area
- Maintaining social/physical distancing requirements (six feet from others) whenever possible
In some circumstances submitting to company paid required virus testing through approved medical provider