Posted on: September 19, 2019 • Category: Computer Programming
No. of Jobs: 1
Job Type: Full-Time
Pay Type: Salary
Education: Associate's Degree
Phone 1: 605-665-9311
Kolberg Pioneer Careers Online
700 W. 21st St
Yankton, SD, SD 57078
- Proficient in C#, VB, and TSQL and familiarity with Access and HTML and ASP.
- An Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in computer science and programming, or 2 to 5 years experience in the field, or a combination of experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities is desired.
- Adaptable to using different types of computer equipment and software, as well as operate general office equipment including phone, calculator, photocopier, fax machine, etc. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products preferable.
- Ability to work well with others (a team player) and demonstrate good oral and written communication skills. Good in-house and external (dealers/suppliers) people skills.
Responsible for the design and maintenance of applications to complement the Epicor 10 ERP system. Assists with the upkeep of existing Access databases and managing the SQL databases / SSRS Report Server. Also assists with software upgrades and the data conversions.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Creates and maintains C#, VB, HTML, and ASP programs using Visual Studio.net.
- Creates and maintains SSRS reports as needed for the Epicor ERP system and other reporting requirements.
- Maintains and converts a variety of Access databases as needed.
- Incorporate several existing Access databases into the Epicor ERP system so data resides in one specific application.
- Designs, maintains and trouble-shoots applications/databases which will coincide with the Epicor ERP system.
- Assists in the development and management of the Sales & Marketing Department’s reporting and forecasting documents.
- Assists with maintenance and future additions to KPI/JCI/ AMS’s IronHub (online sales configurator).
- Maintains Crystal Report (Business Objects) server and Microsoft SQL server – administer SQL databases.
- Assists with maintenance of customer relationship management (CRM) application.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, KPI-JCI and Astec Mobile Screens does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other basis protected by applicable discrimination laws. All information provided in your application will be treated as confidential and will be used to help ensure the best use of your abilities if employed by KPI-JCI and Astec Mobile Screens.
We strive to maintain a competitive wage or salary structure which allows the Company to recruit and maintain an effective work force. An employee’s total compensation consists not only of the wage/salary, but also the various benefits offered. Benefits include medical, dental, vision and life insurance, free disability coverage, 401(k) with 75 percent company match, paid vacation after 6 months, paid holidays, and a profit-sharing plan.