Posted on: October 16, 2019 • Category: Engineering - Manufacturing
Process Engineer I
No. of Jobs: 1
Job Type: Full-Time
Pay Type: Salary
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Phone 1: 605-668-4143
Learn more about Vishay
1505 SD HWY 50
Yankton, Yankton, SD 57078
BS in engineering required. Prefer ME, EE or Equivalent to ME and EE. 0 to 3 years of engineering experience in a manufacturing environment is preferred. Require a high level of mechanical aptitude. A good understanding of modern electronics circuits is a plus. Knowledge of or experience with powder metallurgy is a plus. Knowledge of or experience with magnetics manufacturing is a plus. Must be proficient in MS Office programs. Must have the ability to work effectively as a team member and/or project leader Must have ability to translate design ideas to useable specifications.
Seeking a full time Process Engineer responsible for both product and process engineering of power inductors.
• Performs or directs technicians in evaluation of materials and processes to be used in project design.
• Fabricates or directs technicians in the fabrication of prototype models for test purposes.
• Recommends improvements, modifications and possible new design of production equipment.
• Constantly seeking out areas of improvement in methods, materials, and facilities.
• Works with customers regarding product design, specifications, materials, and manufacturing capabilities.
• May be required to travel to discuss customer problems.
Vishay offers a comprehensive suite of benefit programs including health care coverage, financial support programs and other resources designed to help you achieve your personal and professional goals. With us, you'll experience unique career paths, an open and collaborative culture, a stable business that will be there for you, and opportunities to work globally and locally.