Posted on: January 14, 2021 • Category: Agriculture Operations
Dakota Plains Ag
- Strong communication, reading, writing & math skills
- Good attendance record & work ethics
- Experience in agricultural business
- Mechanical ability
- Ability to operate machinery/equipment
- Class A CDL (Will help you obtain)
- Applicators License (Will help you obtain)
- Ability to perform heavy lifting
- Ability to climb to significant elevations
Work with a team of operations employees to facilitate servicing customers. This position will be responsible for working with inbound and outbound grain while dealing with other team members and servicing customers. This is a high paced, demanding position that changes rapidly and may require extended hours.
Essential Job Functions:
- Effectively run the elevator by unload/loading inbound/outbound grain trucks and control grain flow paths on computer.
- Efficiently prep, grade, and load grain shuttles.
- Operate and maneuver locomotives.
- Use piling equipment to dump grain on the ground.
- Conduct maintenance throughout the facility and equipment as needed.
- Operate semis and trailers.
- Learn how to operate the scale room in the office to fill in as needed.
- Aid at other locations as needed.
- Maintain a positive attitude that promotes teamwork and a favorable image of Dakota Plains Ag Center
- Maintain compliance to rules, regulations, and policies of Dakota Plains Ag Center.
- Other duties as assigned.
Flexible work schedule is desired. Applicants should be willing to work weekends, holidays and willing to work overtime. This is an excellent opportunity for qualified individuals interested in a team environment and who want to continuously learn and grow in their jobs. Dakota Plains Ag Center, LLC offers a competitive salary and benefit package.
Successful applicants will be required to pass a company paid physical exam (DOT Physical included) that includes drug screen.