Posted on: July 08, 2021 • Category: Manufacturing, Production - Manufacturing
No. of Jobs: 3
Job Type: Full-Time
Pay Type: Hourly
Education: High School
Phone 1: 605.668.2344
Visit Hydro Online
2500 Alumax Rd
Yankton, Yankton, SD 57078
- Prior experience working in a manufacturing environment is helpful, but not required.
- Ability to lift up to 50#
- Must be team oriented
- Able to work in extreme heat or cold conditions.
- Ability to function successfully in a fast-paced, changing work environment.
- Must be able to handle both large pieces and small pieces of aluminium extrusions.
- Prior experience operating mobile equipment including a forklift or Combi is helpful, but not required.
- Ability to identify visual defects.
Education and Work Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
Summary: Our entry level production worker may work in an assigned department, including but not limited to: Die Shop, Casthouse, Extrusion, Paint, Packing, Shipping and Receiving or Fabrication.
- Little to no previous work-related skills, knowledge, or experience is needed.
- Complete proper inspection reports.
- Must be able to read a tape measure.
- Perform basic math skills (add, subtract, divide, multiply) and use calculator.
- Work well with others as part of a team.
- Follow detailed directions.
- Learn and operate mobile equipment forklift, overhead crane in a timely matter (if applicable)
- Abide by Hydro’s company rules, policies, and procedures.
Hydro employees can enjoy several benefits including:
- Medical, Rx, Dental, Disability, Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts
- Retirement Savings Plans with Company Match/Contributions
- Education Assistance
- Bonus Plan Eligibility
- Monthly Profit Sharing $$$$
- Parental Leave