Posted on: October 19, 2020 • Category: Manufacturing, Production - Manufacturing
No. of Jobs: 5
Job Type: Full-Time
Pay Type: Hourly
Compensation: DOE Starting up to $16.00/hour
Education: High School
Visit Hydro Online
2500 Alumax Rd
Yankton, Yankton, SD 57078
- Prior experience working in a manufacturing environment is helpful, but not required.
- Ability to lift up to 50#
- Must be team oriented
- Able to work in extreme heat or cold conditions.
- Ability to function successfully in a fast-paced, changing work environment.
- Must be able to handle both large pieces and small pieces of aluminium extrusions.
- Prior experience operating mobile equipment including a forklift or Combi is helpful, but not required.
- Ability to identify visual defects.
Education and Work Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
Summary: Our entry level production worker may work in an assigned department, including but not limited to: Die Shop, Casthouse, Extrusion, Paint, Packing, Shipping and Receiving or Fabrication.
- Little to no previous work-related skills, knowledge, or experience is needed.
- Complete proper inspection reports.
- Must be able to read a tape measure.
- Perform basic math skills (add, subtract, divide, multiply) and use calculator.
- Work well with others as part of a team.
- Follow detailed directions.
- Learn and operate mobile equipment forklift, overhead crane in a timely matter (if applicable)
- Abide by Hydro’s company rules, policies, and procedures.
The New Employee Sign On Bonus Program will pay a $500 Bonus to any employee who is hired in a full time position and meets the following criteria. Fifty percent of this bonus will be paid to the employee after they have completed 60 days of service with our Company, the remaining fifty percent will be paid after the employee completes 6 months of service.
The employee must still be employed at the time the payments are made to receive this benefit.
Benefits eligible day 1.
Hydro employees can enjoy several benefits including:
- Medical, Rx, Dental, Disability, Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts
- Retirement Savings Plans with Company Match/Contributions
- Education Assistance
- Bonus Plan Eligibility
- Parental Leave