Posted on: June 24, 2020 • Category: manufacturing production
- Must be able to lift up to 50#
- Manufacturing experience a plus but not required
- Learn the duties of general production
- Must be team oriented
- To learn and operate mobile equipment forklift, overhead crane in a timely matter (if applicable)
- Sign off all required JSPs for department and any other required classroom training.
Education and Work Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
Our entry level production worker may work in an assigned department, including but not limited to: Die Shop, Casthouse, Extrusion, Paint, Packing, Shipping and Receiving or Fabrication.
- Completes other duties as assigned
- To fill out proper inspection reports.
- Abides by Hydro’s company rules, policies, and procedures.
- Reports any unsafe condition or act immediately to Supervision or HSE Manager.
- Fills out ‘Near Miss’ paperwork on any unsafe condition or act.
- Employee will wear proper PPE
Hydro employees can enjoy several benefits including:
- Medical, Rx, Dental, Disability, Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts
- Retirement Savings Plans with Company Match/Contributions
- Education Assistance
- Bonus Plan Eligibility
- Parental Leave