Posted on: January 10, 2020 • Category: Manufacturing
Assemblers - 1st Shift
Able and willing to work in other areas as needed. Suggest and implement improvements. Follow up on details. Seek out productive work when assignments are completed. Actively participate in continuous improvement for our products and process to better serve our customers and improve the overall profitability.
Equipment: Tools, safety shoes, safety glasses/goggles, gloves and other PPE as needed.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Repetitive tasks, physically demanding, manual dexterity, attention to detail, hand-eye coordination, standing for extended periods, lifting multiple pounds regularly.
Essential Skills: Perform work standing on concrete a minimum of 8 hours up to 10 hours per day. Reading, writing, oral communication, working with others, problem solving, decision making, critical thinking, job task planning and organizing, significant use of memory, finding information, computer use, and continuous learning. Must be able to lift up to 50lbs.
Safely performs assembly and/or assembly repair operations for track loaders and tele-handlers manufacturing in a team environment.
Maintain a safe work environment
Work without close supervision
Details are dependent on duties assigned in general consist of the following:
- Assemblers must make rate in a certain amount work
- Disassembles and/or repairs assemblies
- Works from assembly prints and specifications
- Performs own setups and/or works from part prints and/or job specification
- Checks results for conformance to print and/or specifications and makes necessary corrections
- May record data and/or cleans equipment and tooling
- Instructs and assists other team members
- Moves and positions units/loads
- Cleans work area and performs other miscellaneous duties inherent to the job
Varies by specific duties. Includes, but is not limited to: hand or power tools, testing and runoff equipment, gages, grinders, riveters, arbor presses, hoists, hand and power trucks, dynamometers, tachometers, runoff machines, prints, fixtures, jigs, templates, clamps and various other hand tools.
Stop by the Manitou facility to complete an application and stay for an on-site interview! 900 Ferdig Avenue, Yankton, SD. Pre-employment drug screen is required. Manitou is an EOE.