Posted on: March 20, 2020 • Category: Accounting
No. of Jobs: 1
Job Type: Full-Time
Pay Type: Hourly
Education: Associate's Degree
Phone 1: 605-360-3790
416 Broadway Street
Yankton, Yankton, SD 57078
Are you an experienced bookkeeper who can communicate well with clients? Are you looking to start the next chapter of your career? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you in the Yankton area!
Limestone has three offices in southeast South Dakota. We specialize in providing the highest quality bookkeeping, payroll and cash flow planning for small to mid-sized business clients. We have an outstanding team of professionals and continue to grow because of our service and reputation. If you think you might qualify for the next spot on our team, we’d love to consider you. Limestone takes pride in offering an encouraging work environment, a great work/life balance, and competitive pay.
We have a rare opening for a multi-skilled Bookkeeper with a strong background in QuickBooks. You need to enjoy interacting with business owners, must be able to communicate with clients professionally, be a self-starter, and be able to work independently. In addition, you need to be well-organized and detail-oriented.
We're looking for someone with at least 3 years in bookkeeping and we'd prefer a 2- to 4-year degree in accounting.
Here's the experience we're looking for:
* QuickBooks Desktop and/or Online
* Payroll and Payroll Taxes including setting up new employees, processing payroll checks and direct deposits,
* Accounts Receivable, including receiving payments, making deposits, and entering checks and ACH payments
* Accounts Payable, including verifying vendor statements and paying bills
* Bank Reconciliation including downloading bank transactions and reconciling credit card statements
* General Ledger including entering bills and credit card receipts
* Financial Statement Preparation including creating and verifying balance sheets and profit & loss statements
* Sales and Use and SD Excise Tax including creating sales, excise tax and tax returns
* Some travel is involved, as you'll be working at the client's workplace on occasion
This could be a full-time or part-time position, with a minimum of 25 hours/week.
We offer paid holidays and vacation, retirement plan, and a flexible schedule.
If you have a passion for providing small businesses with peace, hope and efficiency, and you want to work with a small, dedicated group of co-workers, apply now!