Posted on: February 17, 2021 • Category: Quality Inspector, Manufacturing
Inline Inspector 1
No. of Jobs: 1
Job Type: Full-Time
Pay Type: Hourly
Education: High School
Phone 1: 605-668-4142
Visit us online
1505 E. HWY 50
Yankton, Yankton, SD 57078
HSD or GED required. Ability to concentrate and pay close attention to detail in order to properly inspect the close tolerance parts being manufactured.
Vishay Yankton, SD is currrently seeking a full time Quality Inspector responsible for performing product inspections and auditing quality control programs.
- Performs packaging line and manufacturing inspections, as well as sampling and testing of incoming components and raw materials.
- Ensures raw materials, in-process and finished products meet company standards.
- Applies approval or rejection labels to bulk raw materials once analytical data is evaluated.
- Assesses draft and final label copy, using knowledge of labeling regulations.
- Minimizes down time by reducing production rework and recalls.
- As a skilled specialist, completes tasks in creative and effective ways.
Vishay offers a comprehensive suite of benefit programs including health care coverage, financial support programs and other resources designed to help you achieve your personal and professional goals. With us, you'll experience unique career paths, an open and collaborative culture, a stable business that will be there for you, and opportunities to work globally and locally.
Do you have the skills we need? Are you ready to power your career as you power the world? If so, apply today.