Posted on: June 11, 2021 • Category: Welders - Manufacturing
Wilson Trailer Company
Education: High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED).
Experience: Must be at least eighteen years of age.
Computer Skills: Average; Locate prints and enlarge them to clarify orders occasionally.
Communication: Ability to read, write, comprehend and communicate clearly and concisely using the English Language.
Certificates & Licenses: Current Certification to weld.
Other Requirements: Must have the ability to meet physical demands.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily, including physical demands. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Accommodation is limited by expense and difficulty.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
- Perform a safety inspection of hoist chains, and all tools used to ensure safety.
- Ability to use a huck gun, drill, and other handheld tools.
- Ability to read and understand production and print orders.
- Ability to read and understand a tape measure.
- Keep a clean and organized work area at all times.
- This individual is responsible for the above functions, but not limited to and is subject to other tasks as assigned.
Physical and mental requirements needed to perform the essential functions
- Functional vision, normal or corrected.
- Functional hearing and speech.
- Ability to report to work punctually at the beginning of the workday.
- Ability to access, input, and retrieve information from a computer.
- Ability to use keyboard and use of mouse or alternative input device(s).
- Ability to understand and follow safety rules and regulations.
Wilson Trailer has openings for full-time Welders. This is an excellent career opportunity with a leader in the truck trailer industry. We have openings on day and night shifts. Day-shift runs 6:00am - 3:30pm, Monday through Friday, and night-shift runs 3:30pm - 3:00am, Monday through Thursday. We offer an attractive starting wage with scheduled increases and a full benefit package. If you have:
A Mechanical Aptitude - Good Attendance - Willing to Learn - Enjoy working with others in a busy work place,
A physical exam with a drug test is required.
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision Insurance