Posted on: November 14, 2019 • Category: Manufacturing
Tube Machine Operator
L & M Radiator, Inc
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required for Entry Level:
- Basic math skills required, use of calipers, tape measure, and micrometers essential.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment math test, physical, drug test and background test.
- Computer skills are needed for looking up specs, job orders and clocking in.
- Understand how mechanical components work and fit together.
- Must be able to meet the physical criteria of the functional job demands.
- Communicate effectively, in English, both verbal and written.
- Willingness to learn new tasks.
- Manual dexterity based on past experiences.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment written math test, physical, drug and background test.
Minimum Qualifications for Application:
- High School Diploma or GED with 1 year experience in manufacturing or similar field.
- Knowledge of Epicor, ADP software or similar ERP system.
- Experience in Lean Manufacturing.
Job Summary: L&M Radiator, Inc., is a worldwide designer, manufacture, and distributor of MESABI® industrial radiators and heat exchangers servicing equipment in mobile construction, mining, agriculture, rail road and oil and gas industries. Job Summary: Manufacture, produce, assemble and inspect tubes on the solder lines. Responsible for filling out and maintaining appropriate forms to support production.
Essential Job Functions:
- Set-up and operate the tube machine to produce a completed tube.
- Assemble tube with gilling and place in the strip solder machine.
- Inspect and remove parts from solder lines and listen for loose gilling.
- Perform light maintenance on the machines.
- Assist in training of others on the tube machine.
- Follow all appropriate work instructions.
- Set-up and operate RTTS and aluminum tube machine.
- Assist in other areas of production as needed and qualified.
- Performs work in a safe manner and follows all safety guidelines and procedure
- Domestic and international travel required and could include weekend travel depending on the project.
- Performs related work and other duties as required by supervisor.
L&M Radiator, Inc., is a worldwide designer, manufacture, and distributor of MESABI® industrial radiators and heat exchangers servicing equipment in mobile construction, mining, agriculture, rail road and oil and gas industries..