Posted on: November 13, 2020 • Category: Manufacturing
No. of Jobs: 4
Job Type: Full-Time
Pay Type: Hourly
Compensation: Competitive Wages and Benefits
Education: High School
Phone 1: (605) 665-1115
The Parker Difference
1901 Hastings Dr
Yankton, SD 57078
Required: Eighth grade education.
Preferred: High school education with three or more months of assembly line experience in a manufacturing setting.
Performs various assembly, sub-assembly, or packaging operations in a production area requiring general physical dexterity, machine monitoring, inspecting, and packaging filter components. Performs minor set up duties to accomplish the preceding responsibilities.
- Hand assembles and/or monitors the machine assembly of various filters and components as outlined in the Process Instructions for the assigned work area. This involves working at different workstations in different areas.
- Operates and monitors assembly line machines and activities. Refers problems to supervision.
- Performs minor assembly line set up duties in preparation of assembly operations.
- Obtains inspection report approval from department supervision.
- Responsible for meeting established unit production standards.
- Responsible for inspection of all work, assuring that defective product is not processed. Immediately reports problems to department supervision.
- Conducts on-the-job training for other employees as assigned.
- Completes paperwork as required, including quality records, scrap reports and machine logs. Reports production as required, using the computer system.
- Keeps work area clean, orderly, and free of obstruction.
- Responsible for observing safety rules at all times and immediately reports unsafe conditions to department supervision.
- Responsible for quality and safety of own work and compliance of all company procedures and policies.
Founded in 1917, Parker Hannifin Corporation is a $14.3 billion, global company. With annual sales of $14.3 billion in fiscal year 2019, Parker Hannifin is the world's leading diversified manufacturer of motion and control technologies and systems, providing precision-engineered solutions for a wide variety of mobile, industrial and aerospace markets. The company has operations in 50 countries around the world. Parker has increased its annual dividends paid to shareholders for 63 consecutive fiscal years, among the top five longest-running dividend-increase records in the S&P 500 index. Parker’s engineering expertise and broad range of core technologies uniquely positions the company to solve some of the world’s greatest engineering challenges. By partnering with customers, Parker improves their productivity and profitability and seeks new ways to solve humanity's biggest challenges.
Parker is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on grounds of age, race, religion, ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation or disability in relation to recruitment and employment.