Posted on: May 12, 2020 • Category: Manufacturing
No. of Jobs: 4
Job Type: Full-Time
Pay Type: Hourly
Compensation: Competitive Wages and Benefits
Education: High School
Phone 1: (605) 665-1115
The Parker Difference
1901 Hastings Dr
Yankton, SD 57078
EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND EXPERIENCE:
Required: Eighth grade education. Any deviations from the above requirements (e.g. substituting more work experience for required education) will be evaluated and approved by the Vice President - Operations.
Preferred: High school education with three or more months of assembly line experience in a manufacturing setting.
SPECIAL EQUIPMENT OR OTHER REQUIREMENTS: This position requires the individual to handle and transport parts and materials weighing up to approximately thirty-five pounds.
Performs various assembly, sub-assembly, or packaging operations in a production area requiring general physical dexterity, machine monitoring, inspecting, and packaging filter components. Performs minor set up duties to accomplish the preceding responsibilities.
- Hand assembles and/or monitors the machine assembly of various filters and components as outlined in the Process Instructions for the assigned work area. This involves working at different workstations in different areas.
- Operates and monitors assembly line machines and activities. Refers problems to supervision.
- Performs minor assembly line set up duties in preparation of assembly operations.
- Obtains inspection report approval from department supervision.
- Responsible for meeting established unit production standards.
- Responsible for inspection of all work, assuring that defective product is not processed. Immediately reports problems to department supervision.
- Conducts on-the-job training for other employees as assigned.
- Completes paperwork as required, including quality records, scrap reports and machine logs. Reports production as required, using the computer system.
- Keeps work area clean, orderly, and free of obstruction.
- Responsible for observing safety rules at all times and immediately reports unsafe conditions to department supervision.
- Responsible for quality and safety of own work and compliance of all company procedures and policies.
First Shift 6:45am to 3:15pm
Second 8 hour (2:45pm to 11:15pm)
10 hour shift (3:30pm to 2:00am)
Benefits start the 1st of the month after hire date. Apply on-line at Parker.com