Posted on: March 30, 2021 • Category: Processing - Supervisor, Manufacturing
Harvest Production Supervisor
American Foods Group - Cimpl's
No. of Jobs: 1
Job Type: Full-Time
Pay Type: Hourly
Education: High School
Phone 1: 605-665-1665
Phone 2: 605-857-7448
Careers at American Foods
American Foods Group - Cimpl's
1000 Cattle Drive
Yankton, Yankton, SD 57078
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Must be able to work in the United States without visa sponsorship.
- Must be able to work in a variety of work temperatures cold, wet or damp with slippery surfaces at varied heights in and around moving equipment and parts.
- Must be able to perform the physical requirements of the job.
- Ability to work extended scheduled hours Monday through Saturday with daily overtime. Must be able to work overtime as required. Start times and hours vary based on production needs.
- Minimum of two years harvest/kill production experience.
- A High School Diploma or GED
- Effective communication and reporting skills
- Safety training.
- Safe Quality Food (SQF) training.
- Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) training.
- Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) training.
- Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) training.
- Food defense training.
- Prior lead or supervisor experience in a USDA inspected beef, pork or poultry facility.
- Prior production experience.
- Bilingual skills preferred – Spanish and English
- Work history in the last 12 months.
As Harvest Production Supervisor, you will:
- Supervise and develop 20+ production employees within the facility teaching essential skills and teamwork.
- Make sure plant is compliant with governmental and customer regulatory requirements and procedures by enforcing GMP’s, food safety and workplace safety rules.
- Assist with the crewing to meet production requirements
- Work with plant leadership team to increase employee success and minimize turnover
- Generate daily production schedules and production reports.
- NOTE: this description is not intended to be all-inclusive. An employee may perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization; these duties are considered marginal.
Cimpl’s, LLC an American Foods Group Company is a privately held meat processing company located in Yankton, South Dakota. We appreciate our employees and reward them for a job well done. As a member of the team, you will find yourself challenged and contributing in a significant way to the success of the business, and you will be rewarded for that success. If you want to feel appreciated for a job well done and be part of something bigger, then consider joining American Foods Group, a “hire to retire” type of company.
What we offer:
- Competitive pay
- Excellent benefit plan. Benefits include: Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Flex Spending Accounts, Voluntary Benefits, PTO, 401k, Short Term Disability, Discount Meat Purchase Program, and more!
- Training, growth and advancement opportunities that will make this the best and last company you work for.
Check Out the Yankton, SD Area!
Improve your quality of life by residing in Yankton, South Dakota, a rural city located on the banks of the Missouri River. An abundance of recreational areas and amenities make it easy to stay active in Yankton.