Posted on: August 23, 2021 • Category: Manufacturing
Trail King Industries
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
- Ability to use measuring tools and devices accurately.
- Ability to apply basic math skills with addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
- Possess basic computer skills.
- Possess the ability to read and follow instructions
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
- Ability to work up to a 12 hour shift.
- Willing to fluctuate hours to accommodate needs
- While performing duties of job, employee is required to: stand, kneel, walk, sit, climb, bend, and twist; use hands to finger, handle and feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear.
- Employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is exposed to changes in temperature and humidity, exposure to dust, fumes and is near moving machinery.
- Upon initial assignment to an area where hazardous waste will be handled, training of management of hazardous waste must be conducted within six months of start date
- Annual training is required for management of hazardous waste including a review of the company contingency plan
Accessorizes trailers in final stages per customer specifications and Trail King standards.
- Installs all parts on all trailers and assemblies not installed prior to painting.
- Installs tires on trailers per order and torques down all wheels with a nut runner as per specifications.
- Installs stripes, company decals, informational and safety decals as specified.
- Verifies each order for each customer specification on equipment required.
- Touches up paint with aerosol spray cans and quart cup guns as needed.
- Adjusts brakes as directed.
- Handles, stores and disposes of all hazardous materials properly. Successfully completes annual training.
- Follow standard work and procedures.
- Position requires the operation of various equipment and tools required to perform job duties, examples include: overhead crane, forklift, all air tools, quart cup paint gun, aerosol paint cans, torque wrench, decking saws, etc.
- Position requires the use of a respirator when performing paint touch up.
- Position requires a pre-employment and an annual pulmonary function test (PFT) with acceptable results.
- Position requires the ability to move around, on and underneath (using a creeper) the trailers.
- Position requires handling of tires and torque wrench.
- Accurately cuts and install decking material on trailers
Perform other duties as assigned
A safe, friendly, employee-oriented work environment, a competitive wage scale, and a long list of employee benefits make Trail King a great place to build your career.