Posted on: October 14, 2019 • Category: Manufacturing
Trail King Industries
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
- Ability to read and write.
- Ability to use measuring tools and devices accurately.
- Ability to apply basic math skills with addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
- Possess basic computer skills.
- Ability to be flexible, independent and self-motivated.
- Ability to learn one assembly stall in 3 to 6 months.
- Installs all parts on all trailers and assemblies not installed prior to painting.
- Installs tires on trailers per order and torques down all wheels with a nut runner as per specifications.
- Installs stripes, company decals, informational and safety decals as specified.
- Verifies each order for each customer specification on equipment required.
- Touches up paint with aerosol spray cans and quart cup guns as needed.
- Adjusts brakes as directed.
- Handles, stores and disposes of all hazardous materials properly. Successfully completes annual training.
- Follow standard work and procedures.
- Position requires the operation of various equipment and tools required to perform job duties, examples include: overhead crane, forklift, all air tools, quart cup
- paint gun, aerosol paint cans, torque wrench, decking saws, etc.
- Position requires the use of a respirator when performing paint touch up.
- Position requires a pre-employment and an annual pulmonary function test (PFT) with acceptable results.
- Position requires the ability to move around, on and underneath (using a creeper) the trailers.
- Position requires handling of tires and torque wrench.
- Accurately cuts and install decking material on trailers
- Perform other duties as assigned.
A safe, friendly, employee-oriented work environment, a competitive wage scale, and a long list of employee benefits make Trail King a great place to build your career.