Posted on: November 28, 2019 • Category: Warehouse
L & M Radiator
- HS Diploma or GED or better in General Art History
- Driver's License
Job Summary: Expedite orders internally and externally, maintain inventory control, shipping, receiving, cycle counting, building of crates, and other duties as assigned. Basic computer and math skills needed. Looking for high energy, detail orientated, and dedicated candidates seeking a career. Overtime probable.
- Put up orders for shop.
- Keep inventory control and documentation.
- Unload vendor supplies, place items in proper storage areas, record receivables and documents.
- Keep warehouse and parts cage clean and orderly.
- Notify Quality Personnel of receivables.
- Order day to day requirements from purchasing and make purchase requisitions.
- Manually ensure accurate counts of shipments.
- Coordinate with shipping clerk to expedite shipments.
- Assist in other areas of production as needed if qualified.
- Performs work in a safe manner and follows all safety guidelines and procedure.
- Domestic and international travel required and could include weekend travel depending on the project.
- Performs related work and other duties as required by supervisor.