Posted on: April 01, 2021 • Category: Manufacturing
• HS Diploma or equivalent
• Prefer past manufacturing experience
• Ability to do repetitive tasks that require the use of various defined procedures
• Requires the ability to use magnifying tools or microscopes to see small items
• May require the use of precision measuring devices
• Good eye/hand coordination
Responsible for performing a wide variety of electronic or electro-mechanical assembly.
- Operates on assemblies or sub-assemblies using the various process of assembling, widing, soldering, potting and testing.
- Follows methods and sequences of operations in performing applicable assembly operations by following established documents and using materials and equipment provided.
Vishay offers a comprehensive suite of benefit programs including health care coverage, financial support programs and other resources designed to help you achieve your personal and professional goals. With us, you'll experience unique career paths, an open and collaborative culture, a stable business that will be there for you, and opportunities to work globally and locally.