Posted on: January 11, 2021 • Category: Clerk
No. of Jobs: 2
Job Type: Full-Time
Pay Type: Hourly
Compensation: Position start at $16.75 + shift premiums and paid weekly!
Education: High School
Phone 1: (605) 664-8263
Visit Us Online!
2209 Kellen Gross Dr
Yankton, SD 57078
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred; or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
We have a lot of different jobs that work together to make our superior, great looking, functional truck bed covers.
Bring a positive, can-do attitude, a commitment to quality, and we will train you!
- Manages inventory (FIFO, housekeeping, research)
- Proper operation of mobile equipment to safety and productivity requirements, including lift truck, pallet jack and scissor lift.
- Processes outbound orders, including stock, single, internal and internet, by gathering related paperwork, palletizing and packaging.
- Processes all outbound postal shipments.
Pay and Benefits:
- TruXedo offers competitive pay, with a wage progression as the job is learned, and the opportunity for increases. Paid every week.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision health insurance eligibility within 30 days of your date of hire.
- Company paid life insurance, short & long term disability.
- A matched 401k savings program to plan and save for your retirement.
- Educational assistance to continue in college or pursue other skills and further your career.
- Discounts on great Truck Hero products for you, your family, and friends.
Please take a moment to provide us your resume and/or complete our online application. You will quickly receive and acknowledgment that you applied, and we will follow up with you again shortly.
Check us out at www.truxedo.com and www.truck-hero.com.
COVID 19 Pandemic Addendum
In light of the current pandemic situation, to protect all team members we require the ability to:
Pass daily pandemic health screening protocols which include responding to CDC recommended personal health and activity related questions.
Follow pandemic safety protocols which may include:
- Wearing of an approved face covering at all times
- Washing hands/use of hand sanitizer upon entry to facility and as needed throughout the day
- Cleaning/disinfecting of personal work area
- Maintaining social/physical distancing requirements (six feet from others) whenever possible
- In some circumstances submitting to company paid required virus testing through approved medical provider