Posted on: October 15, 2020 • Category: Clerk
No. of Jobs: 2
Job Type: Full-Time
Pay Type: Hourly
Education: High School
Phone 1: (605) 664-8263
Visit Us Online!
2209 Kellen Gross Dr
Yankton, SD 57078
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred; or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
We seek individuals interested in working in a positive, team-based environment who are committed to producing top quality products in a safe and productive manner. We welcome new employees who seek to grow their careers and be part of our Truxedo exciting future!
- Manages inventory (FIFO, housekeeping, research)
- Proper operation of mobile equipment to safety and productivity requirements, including lift truck, pallet jack and scissor lift.
- Processes outbound orders, including stock, single, internal and internet, by gathering related paperwork, palletizing and packaging.
- Processes all outbound postal shipments.
- Maintains shipment pace to meet on-time delivery requirements.
- Works closely with freight carriers to schedule trucks to ensure on-time delivery requirements.
- Accurately inputs transactions for outbound shipments by entering data into shipping software.
Pay and Benefits:
- NEW starting wages from $15.75 to $18.25 an hour depending upon shift and position, with a wage progression as the job is learned, and the opportunity for annual increases.
- Truxedo offers competitive pay, with a wage progression as the job is learned, and the opportunity for annual increases
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision health insurance
- A matched 401k savings program to plan and save for your retirement
- Paid vacation and time off to ensure time with your family and a work/life balance
- Educational assistance to continue in college or pursue other skills and further your career.
- Discounts on great Truck Hero products for you, your family, and friends.
- Please take a moment to provide us your resume and/or complete our online application. You will quickly receive and acknowledgment that you applied, and we will follow up with you again shortly.
- Check us out at www.truxedo.com and www.truck-hero.com.
COVID 19 Pandemic Addendum
In light of the current pandemic situation, to protect all team members we require the ability to:
- Pass daily pandemic health screening protocols which include responding to CDC recommended personal health and activity related questions.
- Follow pandemic safety protocols which may include:
- Wearing of an approved face covering at all times
- Washing hands/use of hand sanitizer upon entry to facility and as needed throughout the day
- Cleaning/disinfecting of personal work area
- Maintaining social/physical distancing requirements (six feet from others) whenever possible
- In some circumstances submitting to company paid required virus testing through approved medical provider