Posted on: September 03, 2021 • Category: Clerk, Manufacturing
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred; or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Here’s what you’ll do when you join our team:
- We have a lot of different jobs that work together to make our superior, great looking, functional truck bed covers.
- Bring a positive, can-do attitude, a commitment to quality, and we will train you!
- For starters, we value everyone’s ideas and inputs. We want all your talents. Part of your job will be helping us get even better at what we do.
- We build our products using high quality aluminum extrusions. Our team members process outbound orders, including stock, single, internal and internet, by gathering related paperwork, palletizing and packaging.
- Your operation of mobile equipment to safety and productivity requirements, including lift truck, pallet jack and scissor lift is a must!
- Quality, Quality, Quality! Every employee, at every step, ensures we remain the best at what we do. TruXedo stands for quality.
- Safety. This is a really big deal at TruXedo. If it’s not safe, we don’t do it. We care about one-another. We wear all necessary items to protect ourselves.
At TruXedo a Truck Hero Company, we proudly manufacture North America’s #1 selling rolling truck bed cover. We have been doing it for over 20 years! To accomplish this, TruXedo operates with a great team of employees. We are looking for key team members to add to our team!
- Set shift schedules
- Great pay
- Friendly work environment
- Benefits that start within 30 days of employment
We work as a team. We respect one-another, and value our differences.
Pay and Benefits:
- Truxedo offers competitive pay, with a wage progression as the job is learned, and the opportunity for annual increases
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision health insurance
- A matched 401k savings program to plan and save for your retirement
- Paid vacation and time off to ensure time with your family and a work/life balance
- Educational assistance to continue in college or pursue other skills and further your career.
- Discounts on great Truck Hero products for you, your family, and friends.