Posted on: February 01, 2021 • Category: Engineering - Manufacturing, Internships
Design Engineer Intern
- Student in Engineering or Science field related to specific internship positions
- Course work in Mechanical, Industrial, Electrical and Computer Engineering (or Computer Science)
- Ability to problem solve by testing, debugging and using project management skills
- Strong computer skills in MS Office
- Communication and interpersonal skills required
Vishay Dale, Yankton, South Dakota, is seeking a Full-time Design Engineering Intern responsible for supporting engineering activities such as design, test, modification, fabrication and assembly of prototype products, processes or software.
- Assist in determining methods or actions to evaluate problems with products or processes and find solutions
- Assist in the design, construction, testing, and implementation of new products and manufacturing processes
- Uses manufacturing, test, development or diagnostic equipment, test software, and electrical measurement equipment
- Work from and/or create schematics, diagrams, spreadsheets, written and verbal descriptions, test reports, layouts, or defined plans to perform testing, check-out and trouble-shooting functions
Vishay offers a comprehensive suite of benefit programs including health care coverage, financial support programs and other resources designed to help you achieve your personal and professional goals. With us, you'll experience unique career paths, an open and collaborative culture, a stable business that will be there for you, and opportunities to work globally and locally.
Do you have the skills we need? Are you ready to power your career as you power the world? If so, apply today.