Posted on: June 03, 2021 • Category: Manufacturing Maintenance
- Understanding of numerous chemicals and how to work with them safely is a mandatory.
- Ability to climb ladders, work in confined spaces, and knowledge to work in them
- Must complete Maintenance PMs on shift due dates.
- Complete Maintenance repair calls in efficient manner using help call chain if needed.
- Complete Manager/Planner assigned work orders from start (including parts needed) and all paperwork with hours noted in a reasonable time.
- Meet minimum work order repair targets on assigned shifts and during downtime.
- Required to submit work orders on items that needs attention.
- Ability to problem solve and provide ideas for quality related process improvements.
Education and Work Requirements:
- High School or GED at a minimum,
- Military, Engineering Trade/Vocational training or related area good,
- Engineering technology bachelors’ degree desired.
- Able to work in extreme heat or cold conditions
- Ability to function successfully in a fast-paced, changing work environment.
- Employee must be able to have good vision or corrective lens to see visual defects.
- Must be able to lift 50# regularly and sometimes up to 100# based on assigned task.
- Standing: Must be able to stand for extended periods of time (may accommodate)
- Walking: Required to perform job duties
- Climbing: Necessary to perform job duties
- Grasping: Necessary to perform job duties
- Hearing: Necessary to perform job duties (may accommodate)
- Seeing: Necessary to perform job duties
- Speaking: Necessary to perform job duties
Helping with, Maintenance Repair, Periodic Maintenance, Breakdown Maintenance, Process Improvements, Inspections of all equipment in the Cast House, Extrusion, Paint, Fabrication, Packing, Shipping, and Land & building departments. While overseeing a crew and leading them to complete the jobs.
- Train and coach persons on their crew to do their jobs safely and correctly.
- View manning levels of shifts to ensure proper coverage for operation of the plant.
- Leadership training and ability to keep a crew of 3 organized and working efficiently.
- Expected to learn new technology in the following areas: PLC/Electrical systems, Hydraulic/Pneumatic systems, Combustions systems, Crane/Mobile equipment systems, Electrostatic painting systems.
Hydro employees can enjoy several benefits including:
- Medical, Rx, Dental, Disability, Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts
- Retirement Savings Plans with Company Match/Contributions
- Education Assistance
- Bonus Plan Eligibility
- Monthly Profit Sharing $$$$
- Parental Leave