Posted on: January 17, 2020 • Category: Manufacturing
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must possess basic computer skills
- Reading, writing, problem solving, and mechanical skills
- The ability to teach and train others as needed
- Individual must be able to work with little to no supervision after initial training period, showing a high degree of initiative, self-motivation, and excellent work ethic.
The CNC loader Level II position is part of the manufacturing team and will assist with the loading and unloading of CNC machines. The position requires an individual to efficiently load material and keep their responsible machines running at all times with the ability to understand basic quality measuring devices and blueprints. This individual will also be expected to have good communication skills and work as an integral part in a team environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment at all times, this includes helping with 6s activities on occasion.
- Must have a high level of detail, able to measure and visually identify nonconforming conditions and be able to document these instances.
- Efficiently perform loading operations per work instructions on designated machining line(s).
- Maintain effective working relationships with other team members and communicate effectively across different work centers, shifts, and skill levels.
- Assists in meeting aggressive work center and company goals by performing direction given by the area Line tech.
- Accepts change and engages in process improvements by performing direction given by the area Line tech.
- Assists in keeping on time delivery by using the scheduling system in place and by taking priority direction from area leads.
- Expected to maintain a strong work ethic, attendance record, and quality of work on a continuous basis.
- Must be able to understand and follow all processes and procedures of the company and/or machining area.
- Other duties as assigned
For more information on the position or to receive an electronic application, e-mail Julie.Oien@appliedeng.com, or 605-665-4425 ext: 110
Applied offers competitive wages and benefits including:
Flexible Hours, Holiday Pay, Medical, Dental, Sick Leave, Vacation, STD, LTD, Vision, 401(k) with match, Bonus Program