Posted on: March 31, 2021 • Category: Manufacturing
Fabrication Finisher (Acabador de fabricación)
- Able to work in extreme heat or cold conditions.
- Ability to function successfully in a fast-paced, changing work environment.
- From time to time, candidate will be required to assist neighbouring production departments and with duties associated in those areas.
- Will be required to work with small sections in short cut lengths, to material in excess of 50 feet.
- Employee must be able to have good vision or corrective lens to see visual defects.
- Must be able to lift to 50# and be able to keep up with the people that they are paired up with
- Standing: Must be able to stand for extended periods of time (can accommodate)
- Walking: Required to perform job duties
- Sitting: Limited (can accommodate)
- Lifting: Lifting of objects up to 50 pounds
To assist fabrication in completion of customer requests and assemblies.
- Candidate will be a valuable spoke in the production team wheel.
- Responsible for unloading finished products, may include specific packaging requests that will be completed according to detailed instructions.
- Must be able to read a tape measure
- Must have good, mathmatical skills, writen and veral
- Assist by loading extrusions into processing equipment including saws, punch presses, and rolling machines.
Hydro employees can enjoy several benefits including:
- Medical, Rx, Dental, Disability, Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts (Starting Day 1 no wait period)
- Retirement Savings Plans with Company Match/Contributions
- Education Assistance
- Month Profit Sharing
- Parental Leave