Posted on: July 08, 2021 • Category: Manufacturing
- Identify tooling by size, type and where it is stored.
- Understand the meaning of the numbers stenciled on the tooling
- Enter data into computer system.
- Identify defects on die bearings and technique to repair them.
- Read section prints and inspect extrusions to the print.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Self-motivated and willingness to learn.
- Able to work in extreme heat or cold conditions.
- Ability to function successfully in a fast-paced, changing work environment.
- Must be able to lift to 50# and keep up with the people they are paired with on assigned task.
- Standing: Must be able to stand for extended periods of time (may accommodate)
- Walking: Required to perform job duties
- Sitting: Limited (may accommodate)
To assist fabrication in completion of customer requests and assemblies.
- Responsible for unloading finished products, may include specific packaging requests that will be completed according to detailed instructions.
- Must be able to read a tape measure
- Must have good, mathematical skills, written and verbal
- Assist by loading extrusions into processing equipment including saws, punch presses, and rolling machines.
New Starting Wage @ $15.00 plus shift differential of $1.00
Hydro employees can enjoy several benefits including:
- Medical, Rx, Dental, Disability, Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts
- Retirement Savings Plans with Company Match/Contributions
- Education Assistance
- Perfect Attendance Bonus
- Monthly Profit Share $$$$
- Parental Leave
Hydro Extrusions is a world-leading aluminium extrusion business counting around 100 production sites in 40 countries and employing 20,000 people. Through our unique combination of local expertise, global network, and unmatched R&D capabilities, we can offer everything from standard profiles, to advanced development and manufacturing for most industries.
Since 1905, Hydro has turned natural resources into valuable products for people and businesses with focus on a safe and good workplace for our 34,000 employees in more than 140 locations.
Hydro is committed to leading the way in shaping a sustainable future and in doing so, creating more viable societies by developing natural resources into products and solutions in innovative and efficient ways to industries that matter.
Diversity improves our ability to act in accordance with The Hydro Way. Therefore all applications will be considered with equal suitability. Please apply online in ONE with your CV and optionally a cover letter until.