Posted on: October 07, 2020 • Category: Sales
Business Account Executive
A four-year college degree (sales, marketing, business, etc.) is preferred; an equivalent combination of lesser degree and industry experience in Marketing and Sales will be considered.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactory. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Effective tactical planning and problem-solving skills.
- Proven success in telecom services.
- Should have good PC skills, Internet mail, Microsoft Office and Windows XP.
Business Account Executive will be responsible for aggressively growing commercial account base.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Essential duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to those listed below:
- Aggressively target new commercial accounts within an assigned territory and produce consistent sales results that meet or exceed defined sales production quota.
- Retain, grow and support assigned account base.
- Represent the company’s uncompromising commitment to professionalism and integrity in how we do business
- Represent a thorough knowledge of data, Internet, video and voice products and associated applications.
- Manage customer relationships to assure satisfaction with services and prompt resolution of issues.
- Responsible for warehousing and managing sales leads.
- Responsible for producing competitive analysis and sales proposals
- Responsible for forecasting and measuring results.
- All other duties as assigned.