Posted on: January 07, 2020 • Category: Manufacturing - Management
Applied Engineering Inc.
No. of Jobs: 1
Job Type: Full-Time
Pay Type: Salary
Education: Associate's Degree
Phone 1: 6056654425110
Applied Engineering Inc.
2008 E Hwy 50
Yankton, South Dakota, SD 57078
Seize your opportunity to be a part of an established company with nearly 50 years of experience in multiple industries boasting
continued growth with the past 2 years being the most successful in the company’s history!
Due to our continued growth, Applied Engineering is seeking to fill a Nightshift Manager position.
If you are looking for:
- Work for an industry‐rewarded company, recently named Modern Machine Shop “Top shop” for Machining Technology.
- Competitive wages and opportunities for internal advancement.
- Continuous training opportunities in industry standards and new technologies.
- Financial rewards program for implementing your improvement ideas.
- Applied Engineering upholds time‐honored relationships and an exceptional reputation for Safety, Quality, and Delivery
- with our established, stable, and growing customer base.
- Bonus Program, Holiday Pay, Flexible hours, Medical, Dental, Sick Leave, Vacation, STD, LTD, Vision, 401(k) with match.
What we are looking for:
- 3+ years in manufacturing and/or general supervisory experience preferred.
- A degree or continued education in a related field is preferred.
- Knowledge of MS Office and Windows OS.
- Understanding of OSHA, LEAN Manufacturing, ISO 9001, and AS9100 is beneficial.
- Exceptional leadership, interpersonal, and communication skills.
As the Nightshift Manager, your typical work hours may include the following responsibilities:
- Assist in guiding a trustworthy team in achieving daily, weekly, and monthly objectives based around Safety, Quality,
- Delivery, and Production.
- Provide leadership, development, and drive continuous improvement to company personnel
- across multiple levels and work departments.
- Read and interpret both internal and external specifications, rules, and instructions.
- Work with a collaborative team in the selection and training of production staff, writing
- performance reviews, and addressing personnel matters.
- Showcase superior communication skills, both written and verbal, and help build morale with a desire to lead others,
- display passion, confidence, optimism, commitment, loyalty and respect to the company and its policies.
Applications are being taken at the following locations:
Applied Engineering, Inc, 2008 East HWY 50, Yankton, SD 57078
Yankton Career Center, 3113 Spruce St., Yankton, SD 57078
Post offer drug screen and background checks are required
For more information on the position or to receive an electronic application, e-mail Julie Oien at email@example.com