Posted on: May 12, 2021 • Category: Production
American Foods Group - Cimpl's
No. of Jobs: 1
Job Type: Full-Time
Pay Type: Hourly
Phone 1: (605) 665-1665
Phone 2: 605-857-7448
Visit Us Online
American Foods Group - Cimpl's
1000 Cattle Dr
Yankton, SD 57078
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Willing and able to work daily overtime and Monday through Saturday.
- Knowledge of humane animal handling techniques
- Skill and experience operating a skidloader
- Some maintenance knowledge and skills
- Good communications skills
- Good attention to detail
- Good organizational and paperwork skills
- Willing to work in the cold for long periods of time
- Willing to work on-call occasionally
- Good safety consciousness
- Safety training.
- Safe Quality Food (SQF) training.
- Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) training.
- Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) training.
- Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) training.
- Food defense training.
- Human Handling training.
- Skid Loader training.
- Prior work experience in a USDA inspected beef, poultry or pork facility.
- Prior production experience.
Cimpl Meats, LLC, an American Foods Group Company has opportunities for Yards person. You must have the ability to work in a fast-paced manufacturing environment with a dedication to quality.
If you are looking to advance your career, join the AFG family where you can be a part of providing quality beef products to over 40 countries around the world. Training is provided.
As Yards, you will:
- Use approved driving device and live animal scale to facilitate unloading of animals.
- Weigh and record all incoming and outgoing cattle and weights.
- Use approved driving device to move cattle from pen to pen, or pen to knock tub/chute.
- Use approved driving device to move cattle from chute into the knock box.
- Use skid loader, tractor, and paper shredder to clean and re-bed pens.
Cimpl’s, LLC an American Foods Group Company is a privately held meat processing company located in Yankton, South Dakota. We appreciate our employees and reward them for a job well done. As a member of the team, you will find yourself challenged and contributing in a significant way to the success of the business, and you will be rewarded for that success. If you want to feel appreciated for a job well done and be part of something bigger, then consider joining American Foods Group, a “hire to retire” type of company.
What we offer:
- Competitive pay
- Excellent benefit plan. Benefits include: Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Flex Spending Accounts, Voluntary Benefits, PTO, 401k, Short Term Disability, Discount Meat Purchase Program, and more!
- Training, growth and advancement opportunities that will make this the best and last company you work for.
Check Out the Yankton, SD Area!
Improve your quality of life by residing in Yankton, South Dakota, a rural city located on the banks of the Missouri River. An abundance of recreational areas and amenities make it easy to stay active in Yankton.
The area also offers:
- Numerous water recreation options around Yankton including Lewis & Clark Lake, Lake Yankton, and the Missouri National Recreation River. Beautiful chalkstone bluffs along the shorelines provide the opportunity to view wildlife with scenic backdrops.
- Various parks that offer relaxing entertainment including fishing, hiking trails, and swimming.
- Year-round community events that the whole family will love.
Try to convince us that there is a better place to live and work other than Cimpl’s LLC in Yankton, South Dakota!