Posted on: April 09, 2021 • Category: Manufacturing
Die Prep Tech (El técnico de preparación)
- Identify tooling by size, type and where it is stored.
- Understand the meaning of the numbers stencilled on the tooling
- Enter data into computer system.
- Identify defects on die bearings and technique to repair them.
- Read section prints and inspect extrusions to the print.
- Self-motivated and willingness to learn.
- Able to work in extreme heat or cold conditions.
- Ability to function successfully in a fast-paced, changing work environment.
- Must be able to lift to 50# and keep up with the people they are paired with on assigned task.
- Standing: Must be able to stand for extended periods of time (may accommodate)
- Walking: Required to perform job duties
- Sitting: Limited (may accommodate)
Prepare dies and support tooling for the press according to press schedule. Transport dies to and from press. Maintain dies and learn correction procedures.
- Sandblast and extrude hone dies.
- Gather support tooling and assemble dies for assigned presses.
- Prep dies for caustic, return support tooling to storage racks.
- Assist with loading and unloading caustic and Nitrider baskets.
Hydro employees can enjoy several benefits including:
- Medical, Rx, Dental, Disability, Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts (Starting Day 1 no wait time)
- Retirement Savings Plans with Company Match/Contributions
- Education Assistance
- Bonus Plan Eligibility
- Monthly Profit Sharing
- Parental Leave