Posted on: May 20, 2020 • Category: Equipment Operators
American Food Groups LLC - Cimpl's
- Safety training.
- Safe Quality Food (SOF) training.
- Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) training.
- Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) training.
- Food defense training.
- Valid Commercial Driver's License
- Valid Health Card.
- Forklift training
- Skid Loader training.
- Ability to attend work consistently.
- Ability to work safely, wears PPE, and follows safety rules.
- Display a strong work ethic and a positive attitude.
- Be adaptable and dependable with ability to follow direction and work in cooperation with others.
- Be attentive to detail.
- Maintain a clean work area.
- Follow all food safety and SQF rules.
As our Shag Driver, you will:
- Operate trucks to move semi-trailer in and out of gut room for loading.
- Operate dump trucks to remove manure products from the plant and haul to designated areas.
- Operate pay loader and skid loader to facilitate loading of trucks.
- Checks and records fluid levels, etc. of trucks, pay loader, and tractor.
- Operate tractor and disc to incorporate manure products hauled to fields.
- Logs all manure loads hauled.
Cimpl’s, LLC an American Foods Group Company is a privately held meat processing company located in Yankton, South Dakota. We appreciate our employees and reward them for a job well done. As a member of the team, you will find yourself challenged and contributing in a significant way to the success of the business, and you will be rewarded for that success. If you want to feel appreciated for a job well done and be part of something bigger, then consider joining American Foods Group, a “hire to retire” type of company.
What we offer:
- Competitive pay
- Excellent benefit plan. Benefits include: Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Flex Spending Accounts, Voluntary Benefits, PTO, 401k, Short Term Disability, Discount Meat Purchase Program, and more!
- Training, growth and advancement opportunities that will make this the best and last company you work for.