Posted on: October 15, 2020 • Category: Manufacturing
No. of Jobs: 1
Job Type: Full-Time
Pay Type: Hourly
Compensation: This position starts out at $16.75 +shift premiums and paid weekly!
Education: High School
Phone 1: 877-878-9336
Phone 2: 605-664-8263
Visit Us Online
2209 Kellen Gross Drive
Yankton, SD 57078
Truxedo, a Truck Hero company, is currently hiring a Material Handler for our rapidly growing operations in Yankton, South Dakota. Since our start almost 20 years ago, TruXedo, Inc., has led the industry with new and innovative truck bed cover concepts that emphasize style, quality, durability and functionality. We are looking for new employees to join our winning team.
We seek individuals interested in working in a positive, team-based environment who are committed to producing top quality products in a safe and productive manner. We welcome new employees who seek to grow their careers and be part of our Truxedo exciting future!
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred; or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Inventory management, including inventory organization and racking, inventory cycle counting and recording, monthly inventory.
- Proper operation of mobile equipment to safety and productivity requirements, including lift truck, pallet jack and scissor lift.
- Responsible for pick ups and deliveries to TruXedo for parts and raw materials built or stored off site.
- Maintains cardboard recycling bins.
- Works with others in a team environment.
- Ability to pass mobile equipment certification test and operate mobile equipment.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, work instructions, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
(Weeknights M-Th 4:30pm - 3:00am)
Pay and Benefits:
- Wage progression as the job is learned, and the opportunity for annual increases
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision health insurance
- A matched 401k savings program to plan and save for your retirement
- Paid vacation and time off to ensure time with your family and a work/life balance
- Educational assistance to continue in college or pursue other skills and further your career.
- Discounts on great Truck Hero products for you, your family, and friends.
Please take a moment to provide us your resume and/or complete our online application. You will quickly receive and acknowledgment that you applied, and we will follow up with you again shortly.
Check us out at www.truxedo.com and www.truck-hero.com.
COVID 19 Pandemic Addendum
In light of the current pandemic situation, to protect all team members we require the ability to:
Pass daily pandemic health screening protocols which include responding to CDC recommended personal health and activity related questions.
Follow pandemic safety protocols which may include:
Wearing of an approved face covering at all times
Washing hands/use of hand sanitizer upon entry to facility and as needed throughout the day
Cleaning/disinfecting of personal work area
Maintaining social/physical distancing requirements (six feet from others) whenever possible
In some circumstances submitting to company paid required virus testing through approved medical provider