Posted on: October 19, 2020 • Category: Manufacturing
No. of Jobs: 5
Job Type: Full-Time
Pay Type: Hourly
Compensation: Positions start at $15.75 + shift premium and paid weekly!
Phone 1: 605-664-8263
Visit Us Online!
2209 Kellen Gross Drive
Yankton, SD 57078
Truxedo, a Truck Hero company, is currently hiring an Assembler for our rapidly growing operations in Yankton, South Dakota. Since our start almost 20 years ago, TruXedo, Inc., has led the industry with new and innovative truck bed cover concepts that emphasize style, quality, durability and functionality. We are looking for new employees to join our winning team.
We seek individuals interested in working in a positive, team-based environment who are committed to producing top quality products in a safe and productive manner. We welcome new employees who seek to grow their careers and be part of our Truxedo exciting future!
Multiple shifts available:
Pay and Benefits:
- Truxedo offers competitive pay, with a wage progression as the job is learned, and the opportunity for annual increases
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision health insurance
- A matched 401k savings program to plan and save for your retirement
- Paid vacation and time off to ensure time with your family and a work/life balance
- Educational assistance to continue in college or pursue other skills and further your career.
- Discounts on great Truck Hero products for you, your family, and friends
COVID 19 Pandemic Addendum
- In light of the current pandemic situation, to protect all team members we require the ability to:
- Pass daily pandemic health screening protocols which include responding to CDC recommended personal health and activity related questions.
- Follow pandemic safety protocols which may include:
- Wearing of an approved face covering at all times
- Washing hands/use of hand sanitizer upon entry to facility and as needed throughout the day
- Cleaning/disinfecting of personal work area
- Maintaining social/physical distancing requirements (six feet from others) whenever possible
- In some circumstances submitting to company paid required virus testing through approved medical provider
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Please take a moment to provide us your resume and/or complete our online application. You will quickly receive and acknowledgment that you applied and we will follow up with you again shortly.
- Check us out at www.truxedo.com and www.truck-hero.com.