Posted on: April 29, 2021 • Category: Manufacturing
Assemblers (FT & PT & Seasonal)
No. of Jobs: 5
Job Type: Full-Time
Pay Type: Hourly
Compensation: Positions start at $15.75 + shift premium and paid weekly!
Phone 1: 605-664-8263
Visit Us Online!
2209 Kellen Gross Drive
Yankton, SD 57078
At TruXedo a Truck Hero Company, we proudly manufacture North America’s #1 selling rolling truck bed cover. We have been doing it for over 20 years! To accomplish this, TruXedo operates with a great team of employees. We are looking for key production team members to add to our team!
- Set shift schedules
- Great pay
- Friendly work environment
- Benefits that start within 30 days of employment
We work as a team. We respect one-another, and value our differences.
Here’s what you’ll do when you join our team:
We have a lot of different jobs that work together to make our superior, great looking, functional truck bed covers.
Bring a positive, can-do attitude, a commitment to quality, and we will train you!
- For starters, we value everyone’s ideas and inputs. We want all your talents. Part of your job will be helping us get even better at what we do.
- We build our products using high quality aluminum extrusions. Our team members add components such as seals, trim pieces and fasteners to ensure our customers receive a product with great looks and a perfect fit.
- Quality, Quality, Quality! Every employee, at every step, ensures we remain the best at what we do. TruXedo stands for quality.
- Safety. This is a really big deal at TruXedo. If it’s not safe, we don’t do it. We care about one-another. We wear all necessary items to protect ourselves.
Full-time and part-time available.
Pay and Benefits:
- TruXedo offers great pay, with a nice raises as the job is learned. Oh, and your paid every week.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision health insurance eligibility within 30 days of your date of hire.
- Company paid life insurance, short- & long-term disability.
- A matched 401k savings program to plan and save for your retirement.
- Educational assistance to continue in college or pursue additional skills and further your career.
- Big discounts on great Truck Hero products for you, your family, and friends.
Please take a moment to provide us your resume and/or complete our online application. You will quickly receive and acknowledgment that you applied, and we will follow up with you again shortly.
Check us out at www.truxedo.com and www.truck-hero.com.
In light of the current pandemic situation, to protect all team members we require the ability to:
Pass daily pandemic health screening protocols which include responding to CDC recommended personal health and activity related questions.
Follow pandemic safety protocols which may include:
- Wearing of an approved face covering at all times
- Washing hands/use of hand sanitizer upon entry to facility and as needed throughout the day
- Cleaning/disinfecting of personal work area
- Maintaining social/physical distancing requirements (six feet from others) whenever possible
- In some circumstances submitting to company paid required virus testing through approved medical provider