Posted on: February 11, 2021 • Category: Human Resources, Manufacturing
Human Resources Coordinator
No. of Jobs: 1
Job Type: Full-Time
Pay Type: Salary
Education: High School
Phone 1: (605) 664-8263
Visit Us Online!
2209 Kellen Gross Dr
Yankton, SD 57078
- High school diploma or GED. Associates degree preferred
- Minimum of 2 years Human Resources experience within a manufacturing environment preferred
- Software proficiency in Microsoft Office, payroll software and HRIS software knowledge required
The HR Coordinator/Payroll Specialist will provide support for the HR functions of payroll processing, data entry, benefits processing, new hire orientation, recruitment and general support for the HR office.
- Accurately process timekeeping on a weekly basis and submit timekeeping and payroll exceptions to central payroll for processing in a timely manner
- Train employees on timekeeping system including enrolling them in self-service, demonstrating how to properly use the timeclock system.
- Process all new hires, transfers, promotions, demotions, terminations, title changes, and other transactions in the HRIS and the timekeeping system. Ensure all employee files are updated as required.
- Process performance reviews at a range of designated intervals.
- Complete employment verifications (Qualified Medical Child Support Orders (QMCSOs)
- Assist with recruitment for production personnel, including scheduling interviews, pre-employment screenings, and new employee orientation
- Maintain attendance tracking system and keeping compliance with company attendance policy
- Assist with answering questions on benefit programs. Escalates complicated questions to the TH Benefits Center or TH Benefits
- Support employees by responding to questions and requests
- Educate and assist employees and managers to process HR transactions using payroll/benefit self-service systems
- Maintain HR confidential filing and file maintenance (payroll, benefits, time off, medical, HR general)
- Assist with employee recognition events and special company events as scheduled.
Pay and Benefits:
- Truxedo offers competitive pay, with a wage progression as the job is learned, and the opportunity for annual increases
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision health insurance
- A matched 401k savings program to plan and save for your retirement
- Paid vacation and time off to ensure time with your family and a work/life balance
- Educational assistance to continue in college or pursue other skills and further your career.
- Discounts on great Truck Hero products for you, your family, and friends
- Please take a moment to provide us your resume and/or complete our online application. You will quickly receive and acknowledgment that you applied, and we will follow up with you again shortly.
In light of the current pandemic situation, to protect all team members we require the ability to:
Pass daily pandemic health screening protocols which include responding to CDC recommended personal health and activity related questions. Follow pandemic safety protocols which may include:
- Wearing of an approved face covering at all times
- Washing hands/use of hand sanitizer upon entry to facility and as needed throughout the day
- Cleaning/disinfecting of personal work area
- Maintaining social/physical distancing requirements (six feet from others) whenever possible
- In some circumstances submitting to company paid required virus testing through approved medical provider