Posted on: February 02, 2021 • Category: Supervisor, Manufacturing
Receiving and Hardware Supervisor
No. of Jobs: 1
Job Type: Full-Time
Pay Type: Hourly
Education: High School
Phone 1: (605) 664-8263
Learn more about TruXedo
2209 Kellen Gross Dr
Yankton, SD 57078
At TruXedo a Truck Hero Company, we proudly manufacture North America’s #1 selling rolling truck bed cover. We have been doing it for over 20 years! To accomplish this, TruXedo operates with a great team of employees. We are looking for a Receiving and Hardware Supervisor to add to our team!
- Set shift schedules
- Great pay
- Friendly work environment
Benefits that start within 30 days of employment
We work as a team. We respect one-another, and value our differences.
Education And/Or Experience:
High school diploma required; post-secondary education preferred; shipping experience in manufacturing environment required; 1-3 years supervisory experience beneficial; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to train, coach, and motivate employees
- Ability to pass forklift certification test and operate forklift
- Excellent organizational, follow up and communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure, handle multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
Here’s what you’ll do when you join our team:
We have a lot of different jobs that work together to make our superior, great looking, functional truck bed covers.
Bring a positive, can-do attitude, a commitment to quality, and we will train you!
- Responsible for consistent on-time delivery of materials to manufacturing workstations
- Coordinates paperwork, reporting, processing of receipts for inbound freight
- Monitor scheduled expectations and be proactive to ensure that production will not be impacted by part shortages, quality issues, labor shortages, etc.
- Maintains inventory of all raw materials and piece parts through the use of Visual software; stores incoming raw material inventory on shelves in orderly fashion
- Leads the Receiving and Hardware departments in process improvements
- Conducts training of new employees and existing employees
- Maintains and tracks employee attendance, performance and production
- Conducts performance appraisals for direct reports
- Effectively communicates daily goals and objectives of the department to the team
- Communicates with Purchasing regarding inbound shipment schedules
- Communicates with Production Control Manager on special projects and interpreting information to ensure department initiatives are being met
- Understands flow in departments to ensure objectives/targets are being met and communicates to Production Control Manager when objectives/targets are in jeopardy of not being met
- Any other duties as assigned
Pay and Benefits:
- TruXedo offers competitive pay, with a wage progression as the job is learned, and the opportunity for increases. Paid every week.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision health insurance eligibility within 30 days of your date of hire.
- Company paid life insurance, short & long term disability.
- A matched 401k savings program to plan and save for your retirement.
- Educational assistance to continue in college or pursue other skills and further your career.
- Discounts on great Truck Hero products for you, your family, and friends.
Please take a moment to provide us your resume and/or complete our online application. You will quickly receive and acknowledgment that you applied and we will follow up with you again shortly.
Check us out at www.truxedo.com and www.truck-hero.com.