Posted on: March 04, 2021 • Category: Recruitment
Bilingual Plant Recruiter
American Foods Group - Cimpl's
No. of Jobs: 1
Job Type: Full-Time
Pay Type: Salary
Education: Associate's Degree
Phone 1: 605-857-7448
Visit American Foods Group Online!
American Foods Group - Cimpl's
1000 Cattle Drive
Yankton, SD, SD 57078
- Associate degree in Human Resources or related field
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in recruiting practices
- Fluent in Spanish (speaking, reading, and writing)
- Knowledge of State and Federal employment laws and regulations; Labor and Employee Relations preferred
- Effective negotiation skills
- Support diversity
- Firm working knowledge in Microsoft Office
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to perform duties with minimal direction
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field.
Cimpl Meats, LLC, is searching for a Bilingual Plant Recruiter to join the Recruiting Team. As a key member of the plants Recruiting team, you will find yourself challenged and contributing in a significant way to the success of the business, and you will be rewarded for that success.
As the Bilingual Plant Recruiter, you will:
- Actively recruit, evaluate, and select qualified candidates to satisfy the facilities staffing needs
- Attend career fairs to attract quality talent
- Improve the facilities attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices while communicating that with the public by maintain job posting and advertisements
- Serve as the facilities advocate by researching, contacting, and building rapport with agencies and organizations within the community and continuously seeking innovating ways to attract new talent
- Coordinate interviews, arrange travel and/or lodging as needed and ensure all new hire and pre-employment paperwork is completed per hiring policies
- Avoid legal challenges by understanding current legislation and enforcing those regulations
- Stay current with job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications, marinating personal networks, and being an active member with professional organizations
- Ability to travel within a 100-mile radius to various job fairs to support recruitment efforts for the organization
Cimpl’s, LLC an American Foods Group Company is a privately held meat processing company located in Yankton, South Dakota. We appreciate our employees and reward them for a job well done. As a member of the team, you will find yourself challenged and contributing in a significant way to the success of the business, and you will be rewarded for that success. If you want to feel appreciated for a job well done and be part of something bigger, then consider joining American Foods Group, a “hire to retire” type of company.
What we offer:
- Competitive pay
- Excellent benefit plan. Benefits include: Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Flex Spending Accounts, Voluntary Benefits, PTO, 401k, Short Term Disability, Discount Meat Purchase Program, and more!
- Training, growth and advancement opportunities that will make this the best and last company you work for.
Check Out the Yankton, SD Area!
Improve your quality of life by residing in Yankton, South Dakota, a rural city located on the banks of the Missouri River. An abundance of recreational areas and amenities make it easy to stay active in Yankton.