Posted on: September 01, 2021 • Category: Manufacturing, Maintenance Mechanic
Education and Work Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Willing to do on the job training, and provide educational classes if needed
- Able to work in extreme hot or cold conditions.
- Ability to function successfully in a fast-paced, changing work environment.
- Ability to climb, crouch, kneel, and work in tight areas
Maintenance Repair, Periodic Maintenance, Breakdown Maintenance, Process Improvements, Inspections of all equipment with in the plant, land and building.
- Assist/Handle repair calls in a safe and efficient manner.
- Assist/Handle assigned work orders from start through completion.
- Enter required work orders when deficiencies are found that need attention
- Expected to learn new technology in the following areas: PLC/Electrical systems, Hydraulic/Pneumatic systems, Combustions systems, Crane/Mobile equipment systems, Electrostatic painting systems.
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Basic computer skills are encouraged
Diversity improves our ability to act in accordance with The Hydro Way. Therefore all applications will be considered with equal suitability. Please apply online in ONE with your CV and optionally a cover letter until.
If you have any question, please contact:
Evie Lynn Potts:
Hydro employees can enjoy several benefits including:
- Medical, Rx, Dental, Disability, Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts
- Retirement Savings Plans with Company Match/Contributions
- Education Assistance
- Bonus Plan Eligibility
- Monthly Profit Sharing $$$$$
- Parental Leave