Posted on: May 12, 2021 • Category: Maintenance Technician, Manufacturing
No. of Jobs: 1
Job Type: Full-Time
Pay Type: Hourly
Education: Associate's Degree
Phone 1: 605.668.2344
Visit us online!
2500 Alumax Road
Yankton, SD 57078
- Expected to learn new technology in the following areas: PLC/Electrical systems, Hydraulic/Pneumatic systems, Combustions systems, Crane/Mobile equipment systems, Electrostatic painting systems.
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Basic computer skills are encouraged
Education and Work Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
Mechanical or Electrical Degree Preferred
Willing to do on the job training, and provide educational classes if needed
Summary: Maintenance Repair, Periodic Maintenance, Breakdown Maintenance, Process Improvements, Inspections of all equipment with in the plant, land and building.
- Assist/Handle repair calls in a safe and efficient manner.
- Assist/Handle assigned work orders from start through completion.
- Enter required work orders when deficiencies are found that need attention
- Able to work in extreme hot or cold conditions.
- Ability to function successfully in a fast-paced, changing work environment.
- Ability to climb, crouch, kneel, and work in tight areas
Hydro employees can enjoy several benefits including:
- Medical, Rx, Dental, Disability, Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts (Starting Day 1 no wait period)
- Retirement Savings Plans with Company Match/Contributions
- Education Assistance
- Bonus Plan Eligibility
- Monthly Profit Sharing $$$$
- Parental Leave