Posted on: February 05, 2020 • Category: Recruitment, Human Resources - Manufacturing
Bachelor's Degree in HR, Psychology, Business Administration or related field
- Develop and forge relationships with GBS Partners by providing excellent customer service for recruitment.
- Process driven and have a good understanding of different selection methods and interviewing techniques.
- Provide Recruitment Training to Hiring Managers
- Certification is a plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products and Skype
Job Type: Full-time
- Recruiting: 5 years (Required)
- Human Resources: 5 years (Preferred)
- Yankton, SD (Required)
- 25% (Preferred)
People Resourcing is the first team to be established in GBS HR North America. The team will be responsible for delivering efficient, high quality recruitment services across North America and we are now looking for People Resourcing Specialist II.
- Drive end to end recruitment processes from A-Z (both individual and groups) in close cooperation with hiring managers
- Contribute to continuous development of the team's processes, templates and tools
- Contribute to standardization of Hydro's group recruitment processes (summer temps, apprentices and graduates)
- Provide recruitment training to hiring managers
- Manage interactions with recruitment suppliers
- Support in other team activities when needed
Hydro is a fully integrated aluminum company with 35,000 employees in 40 countries on all continents, combining local expertise, world wide reach and unmatched capabilities in R&D. In addition to production of primary aluminum, rolled and extruded products and recycling, Hydro also extracts bauxite, refines alumina and generates energy to be the only 360 degree company of the global aluminum industry. Hydro is present within all market segments for aluminum, with sales and trading activities throughout the value chain serving more than 30,000 customers. Hydro in North America is an Equal Opportunity Employer where all phases of employment are based strictly upon the qualifications of the individual as related to the work requirements of the position. This policy is applied without regards to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, veteran status, marital status or any other category protected by law.
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement