Posted on: February 07, 2020 • Category: Manufacturing, Press Technician
Previous PLC Experience Required.
HMI Programming/Screen Setup Desired.
AC/DC Drive experience Desired. Previous PC/IT Experience Desired.
Computer Database Experience Desired. Computer Literacy Required.
- No specific educational requirements as long as the above experience requirements are met.
Able to work in extreme heat or cold conditions.
Ability to function successfully in a fast-paced, changing work environment.
Employee must be able to have good vision or corrective lens to see visual defects.
Improve manufacturing processes that result in equipment modifications/upgrades to the various electrical control/computer systems throughout the plant.
- Develop Recipe’s on All Manufacturing Equipment.
- Data Acquisition Throughout the Plant.
- Process Approval System for Each Process Step.
- Improve Equipment Reliability.
- Improve Equipment Functionality.
- Improve Manufacturing Process Stability. A successful candidate will be able to educate other employees on the details of the improvements.
Hydro is a fully integrated aluminum company with 35,000 employees in 40 countries on all continents, combining local expertise, worldwide reach and unmatched capabilities in R&D. In addition to production of primary aluminum, rolled and extruded products and recycling, Hydro also extracts bauxite, refines alumina and generates energy to be the only 360° company of the global aluminum industry. Hydro is present within all market segments for aluminum, with sales and trading activities throughout the value chain serving more than 30,000 customers.
Hydro in North America is an Equal Opportunity Employer where all phases of employment are based strictly upon the qualifications of the individual as related to the work requirements of the position. This policy is applied without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, veteran status, marital status or any other category protected by law.