Posted on: April 02, 2021 • Category: (none)
Customer Service Rep
Five Star Call Centers
No. of Jobs: 10
Job Type: Full-Time
Pay Type: Hourly
Education: High School
Phone 1: 605.275.5499
Visit Five Star Call Centers Online
Five Star Call Centers
Yankton, SD 57078
Education and Experience
- A high school diploma or GED is preferred
- Previous 1 year customer service experience required
- Must be at least 16 years of age
- Regularly required to sit
- Regularly required to use hands to feel, handle and control objects
- Occasionally required to reach, stoop, kneel, or crouch
- Occasionally required to lift and/or carry loads of up to 30 lbs.
- All standard vision abilities are required
- All standard hearing abilities are required
Must be able to pass a background check.
Be an Essential Part of Our Team
Five Star Call Centers is hiring! We are looking for people who enjoy helping others to successfully answer telephone calls from customers inquiring about goods and services from clients of Five Star Call Centers, while providing high-quality service with a helpful, professional attitude.
If you enjoy helping people, have average or better computer skills, and are interested in joining a rapidly growing company, please complete our online application. Candidates must be able to attend each day of paid training to be considered
This position is work-at-home for individuals living in the Yankton, SD, and the surrounding area.
Why work-from-home with Five Star Call Centers?
- Work from the comfort of your own home
- Steady employment throughout the year
- Choose your own dress code – no need to buy new clothing
- Save on commuting expenses like gas and car maintenance
- Flexibility to work with your children or other family members right at home
- We provide the technology, you provide the internet and home office
- Efficiently and professionally handle customer calls of Five Star clients
- Accurately provide information regarding the call
- Successfully members find resources by using problem solving skills
- Skillfully change from one task to another without loss of efficiency or composure
- Successfully complete all training sessions
- Actively participate in efforts to support customer satisfaction and maintain quality
- Effectively communicate with patience and understanding in all internal and external customers
- Remain positive and professional in all internal and external customer interactions
- Be available at your desk, maintaining punctuality and attendance at all scheduled times
- Physically be able to meet the demands of the job within the described work environment
- Apply personal ethics, honesty, initiative, flexibility, responsibility and confidentiality in all areas
- Maintain the utmost confidentiality and security as it pertains to the Five Star Electronic Communications Privacy Act
- Perform other duties as assigned*
* Note: Management reserves the right to assign or reassign functions and responsibilities to this job description at any time.
- Work independently
- Type at a minimum 25-30 words per minute
- Demonstrate initiative and self-motivation
- Performs assignments while under limited time frames
- Available to work weekends and holidays
- Basic math skills
- Positive attitude
- Must be able to speak, read, write and understand English
Five Star offers benefit package options and a sign-on bonus.
Benefits-at-a-glance - click for more details
Sign on Bonus - After 60 days receive $250; After 120 days receive an additional $250 plus 8 hours of PTO
- 401(k); 401(k) Matching
- Health; Dental; Vision Insurance
- Life; Short Term Disability; Accident Insurance
- Critical Illness Plan; Identity Theft Protection; Pet Insurance
- Flexible Spending & Health Savings Accounts
- Employee Discount
- Paid Time Off
- Referral Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Shift Differentials
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of the job.
Five Star Call Centers values diversity and is committed to cultivating a professional, diverse workforce by hiring the best people available and providing the best service possible to our customers. Five Star Call Centers is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer and participates in the E-verify program.