Posted on: December 21, 2020 • Category: Hardware Aide, Manufacturing
No. of Jobs: 1
Job Type: Full-Time
Pay Type: Hourly
Compensation: Positions start at $15.75 + shift premium and paid weekly!
Education: High School
Phone 1: (605) 664-8263
Fax: (605) 664-8391
Visit us Online
2209 Kellen Gross Dr
Yankton, SD 57078
We seek individuals interested in working in a positive, team-based environment who are committed to producing top quality products in a safe and productive manner. We welcome new employees who seek to grow their careers and be part of our Truxedo exciting future!
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred; or one to three months related experience.
- Reads and follows work orders to determine materials needed to fill order also follows priority lists.
- Operates line equipment, including bander, punches, cutters, rivet guns, drills, drivers, stamps.
- Records time, quantity, and quality on the work orders using the bar code stations.
- Assembles proper box/bag of hardware assembly bags and manuals per work order.
- Properly labels hardware items and stacks them on pallets, shelves, or carts.
- Conveys materials and items from receiving or production areas to storage or other designated areas.
- Organizes materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence, such as size, type, style, color, or product code.
- Responsible for gathering required hardware for other assembly lines.
The Hardware Aide will work Friday through Sunday, 5:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Pay and Benefits:
- Wage progression as the job is learned, and the opportunity for annual increases.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision health insurance
- A matched 401k savings program to plan and save for your retirement
- Paid vacation and time off to ensure time with your family and a work/life balance
- Educational assistance to continue in college or pursue other skills and further your career
- Discounts on great Truck Hero products for you, your family, and friends
- Please take a moment to provide us your resume and/or complete our online application. You will quickly receive and acknowledgment that you applied, and we will follow up with you again shortly.