Posted on: October 15, 2020 • Category: Hardware Aide, Manufacturing
No. of Jobs: 1
Job Type: Full-Time
Pay Type: Hourly
Education: High School
Phone 1: (605) 664-8263
Fax: (605) 664-8391
Visit us Online
2209 Kellen Gross Dr
Yankton, SD 57078
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred
- Reads and follows work orders to determine materials needed to fill order also follows priority lists.
- Operates line equipment, including bander, punches, cutters, rivet guns, drills, drivers, stamps.
- Records time, quantity, and quality on the work orders using the bar code stations.
- Assembles proper box/bag of hardware assembly bags and manuals per work order.
- Properly labels hardware items and stacks them on pallets, shelves, or carts.
- Conveys materials and items from receiving or production areas to storage or other designated areas.
- Organizes materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence, such as size, type, style, color, or product code.
- Responsible for gathering required hardware for other assembly lines.
The Hardware Aide will work Monday through Thursday, 4:30 p.m. – 3:00 a.m.
Pay and Benefits:
- Truxedo offers competitive pay, with a wage progression as the job is learned, and the opportunity for annual increases
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision health insurance
- A matched 401k savings program to plan and save for your retirement
- Paid vacation and time off to ensure time with your family and a work/life balance
- Educational assistance to continue in college or pursue other skills and further your career
- Discounts on great Truck Hero products for you, your family, and friends