Posted on: February 17, 2021 • Category: Human Resource Management, Human Resources - Manufacturing
Human Resources Manager
No. of Jobs: 1
Job Type: Full-Time
Pay Type: Salary
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Phone 1: (605) 668-4142
Visit Us Online
Yankton, SD 57078
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources and/or 10+ years’ experience in the Human Resources field
- Experience with South Dakota and federal employment laws
- Experience in succession planning, employee development, psychometrics, and utilizing behavioral based interviewing
- SHRM certification a plus
- Exceptional skills in MS Office products required
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills essential
Vishay Dale, Yankton South Dakota, is currently seeking a fulltime Human Resources Manager responsible for the smooth and efficient running of the Human Resources functions within the Yankton manufacturing location.
- Manages complete employment processes (including, but not limited to candidate sourcing, and selection of non-exempt and exempt positions in coordination with hiring manager
- Counsels management and employees regarding employee relations matters
- Involvement in internal investigations and disciplinary matters
- Leads and manages HR staff providing necessary direction and development opportunities
- Leads safety committee, partners with management and loss-control professionals and employees to reduce risk and provide a safe work environment
- Conducts training sessions with employees on managers
- Manages local payroll processes
- Administers company policies and complies with all state and federal laws
- Ensures completion and accuracy of monthly headcount reports
- Participation in Talent Team (leadership development, succession planning)
- Business Partner for local management
- Works on special projects as assigned
This position requires access to information subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations and/or the Export Administration Regulations. As such, this position is open only to applicants who qualify as “U.S. Persons” according to U.S. federal law.
Vishay offers a comprehensive suite of benefit programs including health care coverage, financial support programs and other resources designed to help you achieve your personal and professional goals. With us, you'll experience unique career paths, an open and collaborative culture, a stable business that will be there for you, and opportunities to work globally and locally.
Do you have the skills we need? Are you ready to power your career as you power the world? If so, apply today.